Pages

Background

Friday, November 30, 2012

November Wrap-up (Pumpkin Patch & Thanksgiving)

Christmas is underway but I couldn't let Thanksgiving pass without posting our fun activities and saying how grateful I am. I feel truly blessed this year. My husband is absolutely wonderful- one who has unbelievable patience, loves pillow talk, and truly shows his love for me and Annabelle everyday. I couldn't be happier! Annabelle is our creative, intelligent, opinionated two-year-old that keeps us laughing everyday! She seems to get more hilarious everyday and I love her sweet kisses, "squeezes," and cheerful nature. We feel blessed to have the peace the Savior brings and feel his love surrounding our family.

This month we went to the Pumpkin Patch with the LeBarons. It was a blast and trust me when I say it's always an adventure with two toddlers and two husbands who wish they were toddlers;) We enjoyed an amazing week with Aaron, Janene, and adorable Miss Savannah. Annabelle entertained Nannie with some of her favorite activities. Thanksgiving was different- food poisoning took over the Crossley home, thus resulting in Janene and I taking on Thanksgiving dinner alone! Everything turned out great and it's always fun to be with family. Enjoy some pictures to wrap-up the Month of THANKS!

Pumpkin Patch
 



  

Hay Ride & Feeding Chickens



THE BEST Slide Ever!

 


 Thanksgiving/ Aaron & Janene Visit!








Such an Adorable Family!



Pushing "Banna"... these two were something else!


Lots of Love,          
Team Tolman 

No comments:

Post a Comment