Pages

Background

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

 "The ability and willingness properly to rear children, the gift to love, and eagerness to express it in soul development, makes motherhood the noblest office or calling in the world. She who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions deserves the admiration and the plaudits of mankind; but she who rears successfully a family of healthy, beautiful sons and daughters, whose influence will be felt through generations to come, deserves the highest honor that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God."
by: David O. McKay
 

My two kids;)
The ones who make me a Momma!
P.S. Ya gotta love Annabelle's face... classic:)



My 1st Edible Arrangment!
Trav & I made this for Momma Kimbo:)


I LOVE being a Mother. 
I've never felt more joy, peace, and love until little Miss Annabelle joined our family.
Happy Mother's Day to all amazing Mothers who give their whole-self to a child.

Sincerely,             
a Mother     

No comments:

Post a Comment