Scrumptious, Perfectly fluffy, Absolutely Divine!
You will love these homemade buttermilk biscuits hot out-the-oven, or toasted days after:)
2 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/3 c. butter, very cold
3/4 c. buttermilk
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl.
2. Cut butter into small cubes & add to flour mixture.
3. Slowly add buttermilk just until dough is moist.
4. On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/2 in. thick & place on greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
You can also make these biscuits the night before. Simply cover the baking sheet with Press n' Seal, and then just pop 'em in the oven for a quick, homemade breakfast!
Team Tolman Bakers